Some ideas I like to see

• Чтобы отвечать, сперва войдите на форум
6 ответов в теме

VenomEXsoldier

VenomEXsoldier

• Members
  • Фишка
  • Сообщений 2
Man nobody post any topics here? Am loving Lost Sector so far and I got a few ideas I wanted to share... I hope you like some of them.

- Adding Vehicles

I think it could be cool to see some Vehicles like a Tank, APC, or a Home made amour-ed vehicle for the outcasts! I like the tactical idea but it gets boring after a while facing just the same old thing over and over. Like oh the final boss he has a RPG! he has a mini-gun! I think would be more challenging if you face a tank! Another idea for Vehicles that you can create your own and maybe some missions well require one. And maybe you get to level lets say 20 you can start buying Vehicles. You can use new tactical ideas by using like at the start of the game you can deploy your troops in the APC and head straight to the enemy's base and open the doors to let them out.

Опубликованное фото

And this does not have to be mandatory. For people that just wana play without vehicles should be a option to do so. So that way I think it can expand to a wider audience.

- Cover system

I think this feels what it is missing and should be added. You can crouch yeah cool but I think it would be better if you can lean toward to your cover to get better accuracy. Lean against a wall so you can "lean and shoot" These elements are missing and I think should be added.

Опубликованное фото

- Prone Position

Come on this should be added. Feels very unrealistic for a sniper running around standing with 100% Accuracy at a target. Try doing that in real life am sure you well do good... And yes I work in the army xD carrying a heavy machine gun and shooting while standing is not that very easy. but prone you can get a perfect accuracy!

Опубликованное фото

- Destructible environments

Hey if you cant go around just blow a wall and pick of your enemy's. More Tactical things to do and importantly "fun".

- Physic engine

This is a must. If your trying to get in the game industry feels very flat when you throw a grenade and he does not fly away. With the same death animation.

-Add dead body's around, history of what happen

Feels its missing something. I love the map designs but I think its just missing a "history" of what happen. Show some things like soldiers died. Civilians were killed in the streets, Skeletons, abounded Tanks, or Military jeeps. To many civilian cars being reused. Stuff like that well make the world more believable.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

(Example of a great game, The last of us shows things of "History" It makes it more of a believable world..)

- Blood!

Hey come on. Its a action game ;) Needs blood splats. Arms and legs coming off would be awesome!. Different death animations.

Опубликованное фото

- Create your own base or a "clan base"

I know its asking to much but I think its an epic idea than just invading land areas... I mean there's not that many and been run over by top ranked clans. I think it would be better if the player well make there own base and make there own layout of there base defenses would be awesome!

- Please don't make this game a "Pay to win" Game

Am personally not a big fun of this.. Just that when you face off a PvP game your opponent has better weapons than you or some special item that so over powered. And why do you charge real money just to change the color of your own suit? I think that should be free... Am not sure what your reasons are but that just not right. If its for weapons sure but just changing colors you got to buy and the helmets are a big over priced. I had to pay 9 dollars just to get 3 cool looking helmets that just gives me very little defense...

- Weapon Attachments

Some extra things to enjoy :)

- Sneaking

Whats the point if the enemy already knows where you are if you can pick them off without them noticing it or a surprise attack!

Well anyways I think that's enough for now. I like Lost Sector but I feel its missing some things. I know its still in Alpha but this is what I think of the game so far so don't take it to personally. This is what I think about the game. Am just giving you ideas. So I hope you use some of them and I like to see this game go more epic :) I know some of the screenshots are just going over the top games but there just examples am trying to show you.

Versyse

Versyse

Kosher

• Mods
  • ФишкаФишкаФишка
  • Сообщений 69
  • Персонаж:Versyse
Hello!
The forums are a bit empty cause we had an attack a few days earlier, and I'm not sure if the materials are backed up, or whenever they are going to be put back on here if they are.

I liked some of your ideas, but some of them are tottally not for lost sector, I mean, its a tactical game, not an action as you mentioned.

I'll just get my opinion over every suggestion you made;

Vehicles - this is a tactical game, not an action game, I dont really see any need of usable vehicles inside a battle, also as there are way too much obstacles and floors at every map, I cant imagine how even a mini smart car would be passing around the map, and what about action points inside a car? Speed of the the driven car under the usage of action points? Also the antimation of this whole racing movie is gonna take way too long and make battles more annoying.

defence system- what the connection between getting yourself hided from enemy damage, and getting a better position to shoot? The defensive system is just fine by me.

prone position- well, since heavy damage weapons are literally heavier to carry which lowers the mobility of the carrier. Also there are skills for certain types of classes for making a prone shooting, only thing is that the animation is showen as a standing shooting man, that doesnt lean on anything to get better accuracy. Again, its another animation and more needed time to accomplish the animation. Lets also not forget its a game, one shot of an rpg at real life and you're down! Even a single bullet can kill u, wearing no armor.

destructive elements- that would be great for shooting doors off or some boxes away, but not walls and buildings, I think that would be just too much.

physic ingame engine- I agree with this, throwing a grenade should get it to be rolled a bit further than the appointed area, unless it hits the enemy or an obstacle before it arrived at the wanted blow area.

map changing - That would be just great to see some dead bodies/body parts and some dry blood over cars and buildings!

Clan warehouse - this can be nice idea, but its raw. Can you explain it more detailed?

pay to play- I agree about the colors and the helmets, and I really dont know why it is the way it is, but I think the game administration has their own point of view about this. There are some rare colors by the way. The items at pvp - it is indeed a bit hard for a new player to face an old one with good equipment, but every item is able to be bought and achieved, you can farm npc's for this and craft/buy some.

weapon modification- this was once planned to be added to the game, but I am not sure of what has been decided over it.

sneaking- the point of knowing where your enemy is that battles won't get lomger than they should. You are also not aware of where is the enemy untill u spot him or just guess where he is.

אם ראית את המכשולים בדרך – סימן שהורדת את העיניים מהמטרה

VenomEXsoldier

VenomEXsoldier

• Members
  • Фишка
  • Сообщений 2
Thanks for taking your time to reply :) I forgot to mention to have asset points! When someone is killed an enemy but your friend did most of the damage he should get some credit for that (And mention in the kill boards
Example: ( VenomEXSoldier + Xymiter Killed Gang Head ) If its 3 people or more than calculate who did the most damage than having a full name list of people. The First name is the person who killed him and the second the person who asset
and experience taking the effort to damage your enemy's. Also they should get points for healing people and using there class ability's to encourage teamwork than rather going "hey you stole my kill" than "thanks for saving my life"

And for the Clan base,

Instead of having Political Mode which is over run by top ranked clans that are properly ten times better than me. Should instead have a option to make there own territory, they can maybe pick a map and layout there own defenses or make there own map base completely would be better. Capture other territory's that people made that are similar level to them than facing a clan that has more experience than me. It well be hard for new people to fit in the hole clan thing but I think this idea would be epic! :D

Also the hole rank system is a bit weird for me am already Rank 8 pretty quickly and am only won a few PvP matches but lost a lot. And what benefits you get from this? I think the Rank system should be based on how good you are. Based on how many wins you have and loses.

Versyse

Versyse

Kosher

• Mods
  • ФишкаФишкаФишка
  • Сообщений 69
  • Персонаж:Versyse

Thanks for taking your time to reply :) I forgot to mention to have asset points! When someone is killed an enemy but your friend did most of the damage he should get some credit for that (And mention in the kill boards
Example: ( VenomEXSoldier + Xymiter Killed Gang Head ) If its 3 people or more than calculate who did the most damage than having a full name list of people. The First name is the person who killed him and the second the person who asset
and experience taking the effort to damage your enemy's. Also they should get points for healing people and using there class ability's to encourage teamwork than rather going "hey you stole my kill" than "thanks for saving my life"

And for the Clan base,

Instead of having Political Mode which is over run by top ranked clans that are properly ten times better than me. Should instead have a option to make there own territory, they can maybe pick a map and layout there own defenses or make there own map base completely would be better. Capture other territory's that people made that are similar level to them than facing a clan that has more experience than me. It well be hard for new people to fit in the hole clan thing but I think this idea would be epic! :D

Also the hole rank system is a bit weird for me am already Rank 8 pretty quickly and am only won a few PvP matches but lost a lot. And what benefits you get from this? I think the Rank system should be based on how good you are. Based on how many wins you have and loses.

This might be a nice idea too to make assists in the game, but you do get exp and cash for damage done. you just get extra for kills. I dont know what have you faced in the game by now, but I myself did not come across any case of "kill steal". This is a teamwork game, and whenever I play with friends and clanmates, we usually play trough skype (tho not always), and we coordinate our thoughts and actions in-game, for a win. We don't care who made which kills or anything alike this, what matters for us is to win the battle, and for a cheer-up we try to make a dry, clean win. This means "no troops lost", we came in 4 guys, we went out the same number. We know who did what, and we dont need any "credit" for helping out or using a class ability to help the teammates make progress at the battle.

That is sure a problem as the territory capture is mostly available to only high-ranked clans, but what would be the point of clan warehouses? the same top-ranked clans would be just raiding the lower ranked clans and win, and no low-ranked clan will be able to win a raid of a top ranked clan.

The rank system works this way:
winning someone with higher rank than you are, grants you more battle points, than if you would win someone that is lower rank than you are. when your ranks are equal it's you get a normal battle point award. whenever you lose a pvp match, you still get battle points, but just minimum of the minimum. The ranks are nothing really important except this fact I mentioned. What is important is the battle points system, which is also the ladder system.
You can see pressing F1 ->"activity", that there are people ranked by battle points. The "battles won" is overall, for the whole gameplay time of every single user. They just add up, but battle points are reset every start of a new month by -25%, which gives everybody the opportunity to become higher at the rank ladder. If for example a player has 10,000 battle points, and another has like 6,000 BP, then after the reset the player who had 10k BP have now 7,5k BP and the other player has 4.5k BP, this way, the difference between them, that used to be 4k BP, is now 3k BP. So I think this system is just good, the more BP you have, the more you lose, the less you have the less you lose, and its easier then to start over the race for the top ranked player of the month.

אם ראית את המכשולים בדרך – סימן שהורדת את העיניים מהמטרה

maXwithaXe

maXwithaXe

• Members
  • ФишкаФишка
  • Сообщений 20
  • Персонаж:maXwithaXe

Thanks for taking your time to reply smile.gif I forgot to mention to have asset points! When someone is killed an enemy but your friend did most of the damage he should get some credit for that (And mention in the kill boards

And for the Clan base,

Instead of having Political Mode which is over run by top ranked clans that are properly ten times better than me. Should instead have a option to make there own territory, they can maybe pick a map and layout there own defenses or make there own map base completely would be better. Capture other territory's that people made that are similar level to them than facing a clan that has more experience than me. It well be hard for new people to fit in the hole clan thing but I think this idea would be epic! biggrin.gif

Hello. There is a list of features, dat devs will add. I can translate it from russian for u, if u wish

Naux

Naux

• Members
  • Фишка
  • Сообщений 4
  • Персонаж:Naux

Hello!  Those are some cool suggestions but here are my opinions on what you posted :D.

"- Adding Vehicles"
This seems like a cool idea and it could be implemented to where clans are the only ones who can craft vehicles for clan battles but at the same time the game is more about your soldiers.  I wouldn't want to enter a standard 2v2 pvp match and have someone on the other team  using an APC while I'm using a sniper rifle.  Maybe it could be something where the attacking clan comes in on an apc and it will be stationary but a player (with the right skill) can stay back and man the mounted gun.  But the person on the gun would have to worry about snipers easily picking him off.

"- Cover system"

The cover system you are referencing reminds me of X-Com Enemy Unknown.  But i would hate to see what this would do to pvp battles; we already have to wait forever before people come out of cover...would they ever come out if they didn't need to?

"- Prone Position"
I like this idea a lot; being a primary sniper it would be nice to sit on a container in the prone position and have it add a lower hit % and increase in accuracy.  But I feel it shouldn't be too much these and if you are prone behind something you should only get the lower hit % like you would if you are crouching.  This would help stop people from exploiting it to much.

"- Destructible environments"
Awesome idea! It would probably take its toll on computers that can't handle this sort of thing so it would have to be an option to watch the cement wall destroy or such. Adding this would also add more of a support option to grenade launchers; if they shoot the grenade at someone behind a destroyable wall it opens the wall up for their team mates.  But being behind a container you would still be safe :D.

"- Physic engine"
It would be interesting to see a grenade roll down a slope to a point you wouldn't be able to throw.  Plus It would be cool to see someone smash a window out while shooting through it or throwing a grenade through it.

"-Add dead body's around, history of what happen"I could see some factions not picking up the bodies of Vanguard deaths but what if this was incorporated in to a mission?  Dead removal to boost moral or something along that line.  Because you are right there would be mass bodies somewhere if not in the streets.

"- Blood! "

I can already see the YouTube videos of a character getting blown to pieces by an RPG or Grenade .

"- Create your own base or a "clan base""

When you let the players control the base design you run the risk of exploits being set up.  If there were instanced areas where clans of X level can have a base that would be neat.  I don't think the bases should be able to be attacked though because you would see the same problem as the clan zones.

"- Please don't make this game a "Pay to win" Game"

Many F2P games do this to avoid charging monthly subscription rates; and players are willing to pay a little extra to look different from others.  No one is making anyone buy the different helmets or paint colors, however, you can also purchase them from players for (generally) 20k creds.  I do agree that in most PVP battles you have to face off against players who have purchased +15 guns and armor; or rented them.  This can be aggravating when these players kill people, without bought armor, in one shot.  So I do agree that there may need to be restrictions on how high all the equipment can be upgraded.

"- Weapon Attachments" 

Not to bad of an idea depending on what it is; like a shotgun duct taped to the bottom of an AK .  That would really lower the mobility of the person.  But again if weapons continue to be +15 (roughly 22% better than the original) then attachments will only make it worse.

"- Sneaking"

My brother played for a bit and was crouch walking everywhere; when I asked what the heck he is doing he said "Sneaking around so they can't see me.".  That is a great thought; instead of Line of Sight it should be you can view an area around you.  Maybe have Scouts be able to see farther for sniper rifles and to be a...Scout; hah.

Изменено: Naux, 05 Июнь 2014 - 19:41

Chinsei

Chinsei

• Members
  • Фишка
  • Сообщений 2
  • Персонаж:Chinsei

Hello!  Those are some cool suggestions but here are my opinions on what you posted :D.

"- Adding Vehicles"
This seems like a cool idea and it could be implemented to where clans are the only ones who can craft vehicles for clan battles but at the same time the game is more about your soldiers.  I wouldn't want to enter a standard 2v2 pvp match and have someone on the other team  using an APC while I'm using a sniper rifle.  Maybe it could be something where the attacking clan comes in on an apc and it will be stationary but a player (with the right skill) can stay back and man the mounted gun.  But the person on the gun would have to worry about snipers easily picking him off.

"- Cover system"

The cover system you are referencing reminds me of X-Com Enemy Unknown.  But i would hate to see what this would do to pvp battles; we already have to wait forever before people come out of cover...would they ever come out if they didn't need to?

"- Prone Position"
I like this idea a lot; being a primary sniper it would be nice to sit on a container in the prone position and have it add a lower hit % and increase in accuracy.  But I feel it shouldn't be too much these and if you are prone behind something you should only get the lower hit % like you would if you are crouching.  This would help stop people from exploiting it to much.

"- Destructible environments"
Awesome idea! It would probably take its toll on computers that can't handle this sort of thing so it would have to be an option to watch the cement wall destroy or such. Adding this would also add more of a support option to grenade launchers; if they shoot the grenade at someone behind a destroyable wall it opens the wall up for their team mates.  But being behind a container you would still be safe :D.

"- Physic engine"
It would be interesting to see a grenade roll down a slope to a point you wouldn't be able to throw.  Plus It would be cool to see someone smash a window out while shooting through it or throwing a grenade through it.

"-Add dead body's around, history of what happen"I could see some factions not picking up the bodies of Vanguard deaths but what if this was incorporated in to a mission?  Dead removal to boost moral or something along that line.  Because you are right there would be mass bodies somewhere if not in the streets.

"- Blood! "

I can already see the YouTube videos of a character getting blown to pieces by an RPG or Grenade .

"- Create your own base or a "clan base""

When you let the players control the base design you run the risk of exploits being set up.  If there were instanced areas where clans of X level can have a base that would be neat.  I don't think the bases should be able to be attacked though because you would see the same problem as the clan zones.

"- Please don't make this game a "Pay to win" Game"

Many F2P games do this to avoid charging monthly subscription rates; and players are willing to pay a little extra to look different from others.  No one is making anyone buy the different helmets or paint colors, however, you can also purchase them from players for (generally) 20k creds.  I do agree that in most PVP battles you have to face off against players who have purchased +15 guns and armor; or rented them.  This can be aggravating when these players kill people, without bought armor, in one shot.  So I do agree that there may need to be restrictions on how high all the equipment can be upgraded.

"- Weapon Attachments" 

Not to bad of an idea depending on what it is; like a shotgun duct taped to the bottom of an AK .  That would really lower the mobility of the person.  But again if weapons continue to be +15 (roughly 22% better than the original) then attachments will only make it worse.

"- Sneaking"

My brother played for a bit and was crouch walking everywhere; when I asked what the heck he is doing he said "Sneaking around so they can't see me.".  That is a great thought; instead of Line of Sight it should be you can view an area around you.  Maybe have Scouts be able to see farther for sniper rifles and to be a...Scout; hah.

At the risc of necro posting.

Vehicles could be done, if the maps were made bigger. with more dynamics to them. making them bigger would also allow more planning and manuvering.

Vehicles could be done by requring you to have X reserve personnel to man the vehicle.

For example if i have a tank , then the tank could require 3-5 personnel.

so i'd have to have 3-5 soldiers of the appropriate rank , an going one further, ther appropriate class.

The crew, don't have to be fully hidden they could potentially have some visable but adding in AT, and other anti-armour weapons would be nice.

if you added in the ability to have destructable environments that could also put an end to the camping people are always referring to in missions, and PVP.

since you couldn't just wait behind a wall if a grenade can blow it down.

Adding a valid cover system so we know what defense value the game whats at would be nice.

Especially making things more solid to weapons that can't destroy environments.

this would require more strategy adn tactics to be added. along with more planning when selecting who to send into a fight.

i would also like to see the ability to use 'all' of the units you have at once when attacking PVE gangs.

both to match their numbers an as a way to assist in leveling.

As far as balance goes by giving vehicles the weaknesses they have in the real world could be enough.

if a AT round hits a track the tank could be disabled until an engineer repairs it.

if the driver is knocked out the movement of the tank is reduced , if the gunner is knocked out the accuracy is reduced and the attack AP consumption would increase.

if the Radio operator gets knocked out then its visual range is reduced significantly.

They could also make for good mobile cover allowing you to make use of team tactics an strategy.

Especially since now depending on where you start your pretty much boned because alot of starting points have little to no cover . and you almost always meet enemies on the first or second turn..

Also  it would be nice to have an 'overwatch' ability like in the X-com series where your unit will wait an shoot at anyone who moves in his, or her line of sight.

Изменено: Chinsei, 15 Июнь 2016 - 21:55

1 пользователей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 невидимых