3 ответов в теме

Naux

Naux

• Members
  • Фишка
  • Сообщений 4
  • Персонаж:Naux

Hello there!

If no one has said it already; Welcome to Lost Sector Online :D.  If you are reading this then I am glad the game has reached others who speak English.  My in-game name is Naux so please hit me up if you have any questions or if you would like to join my clan.  

In order to help new recruits FILTH offers all members use of the clan warehouse (once its unlocked!). All recruits are able to recruit new members as well so if you see one of my clan mates online be sure to ask them to join.  Once in the clan be sure to invite all of your friends!

FILTH is mostly an English speaking clan though we do have two Polish speaking members as well.  So if you have a basic knowledge of the English language you will be accepted with open arms! I would like to gather other members who can help us trade with the Russian players but for now I am relying on Google Translate.

Don't underestimate the power of Google Translate.  If someone is attempting to talk to me in another language I use the Google Translator on my phone to take a picture and translate.  Also if you are having issues reading any pages on the forums or website; be sure to use Google Chrome as it will auto translate it for you.

Thank you!

Versyse

Versyse

Kosher

• Mods
  • ФишкаФишкаФишка
  • Сообщений 69
  • Персонаж:Versyse

Good luck guys! It's nice to see some new people around here

אם ראית את המכשולים בדרך – סימן שהורדת את העיניים מהמטרה

Deniel

Deniel

Proven Member

• Members
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • Сообщений 223
  • Персонаж:Dobrogor

Welcome to LS budy  :), same, good luck to u 

Изменено: Deniel, 06 Июнь 2014 - 02:24

Centaurus

Centaurus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • ФишкаФишкаФишка
  • Сообщений 68
  • Персонаж:Centaurus
Welcome and enjoy the game!
The project becomes international, nice to see that, nice to see you guys here, good luck! )

0 пользователей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 невидимых