• Чтобы отвечать, сперва войдите на форум
5 ответов в теме

Nisu

Nisu

• Members
  • Фишка
  • Сообщений 3
  • Персонаж:Nisu

Welcome, i would like to share few my suggestion to improve this fantastic game.

1. HP in numbers(in battle), i wants see how much enemy(and allies) has HP. 

2. AUTO-RESSUPLY after battle.

1.  Auto ressuply all active items, so we don't have to do it manually.
  2.  Auto repair/heal all items and mercenaries. 

3. (IMPORTANT) ALLOW TO SWITCH TURNS. This is MMO turn-based tactic mmo, so it would be nice, if we can switch turns between teammates.

Lets say we have 3x players vs AI and turns goes like this 

-Player 1

-Player 2

-Player 3 

-AI

-Player 1

-....(repeat) 

And player 1 switch turn with player 3, so Player 3 will take first turn. But players can't switch turn's if they already used AP or MP(action points, move points.

Why i think's important? We can't play tactical now, example, we have players as i wrote above, and Player 3 is a support which have buff for teammates(which he need to activate, i.e "inspirational"). His buffs are kinda useless, because he take turn as last before AI.

4. Free Move after ALL enemies are dead.

5. Accurate display of enemy weapon and armor. I need to see if enemy have gray,green,blue or white gun/armor +(insert number)

6. Weapons... the game goes on in 2031, and we have AK 47, M4a1, AWP, M40a5, M1911, USP 45, UZI, MAC and other kind of modern weapons. I think we should have some futuristic weapons.

7. Weapon mods, i.e +5 to accuracy but -5% to mobility or something like this.

8. LOCK LEVEL. Lock's current level. I have LVL 9 merc, and i would like to lock this merc lvl because i would like to use him in lvl 9 pvp. 

9. Allow to move two merc(of same player) in one time. I really hate when i have to wait, because my merc runs and its wasting my time.

10. In single-player(solo vs AI) matches disable limited player turn time.

11. Improve EU section. 

That's all what i have in mind now.

Feel free to discuss/hate/love my ideas.

edit:

12. Change color(or make it customizable) of aim reticle. Now it's yellow(?) and its hard to see on some maps.

Изменено: Nisu, 07 Август 2014 - 02:57

Versyse

Versyse

Kosher

• Mods
  • ФишкаФишкаФишка
  • Сообщений 69
  • Персонаж:Versyse

1. Can be nice, but not a necessity. Right now, each bar is equal to 30hp, and you can approximately calculate how much hp does an enemy have. It's not exact of course, but roughly it is fine enough.

2. Will be good about the resupply part, but with the ability to enable and disable this. The second thing is available as a booster right now, it's called medical insurance and can be bought for gold from the gold shop or by cash\platinum from other players. It automatically heals every injured mercenary.

3. I understand what you want to do, but it's wrong this way. You should match and modify yourself to the map, to your team. All the rest is random, and you should be prepared for it, and able to play through whatever random turn cycle is chosen.

4. That'll be just great.

5. Not sure what is my opinion about this yet.

6. This part is in already in the developers plans. Check this out. http://forum.lsonlin...аботке-roadmap/

7. Something about modifications is in plans, so this one is same as 6.

8. By my mind that'll be somewhat offending to new players. now people who train their prestige levels are committed to drop their level and play mostly against new players, if they will have the option to stay at this level, it will be unfair for the new players as they can just easily stay on the same level and keep farming BP and credits on new players.

9. That sounds good, playing PVP\PVE with 2-3 mercenaries is really annoying when you have to wait for the first to finish his running to start checking out where to go with the second.

10. This has been suggested somewhere already. I think it won't cause any trouble to anyone.

11. I didn't quite understood this. You mean the gameplay & informative things for European players?

12. That's good. It should be default for every map, with an option to manually change it.

אם ראית את המכשולים בדרך – סימן שהורדת את העיניים מהמטרה

Nisu

Nisu

• Members
  • Фишка
  • Сообщений 3
  • Персонаж:Nisu

Thanks for answer!

8.(...) it will be unfair for the new players as they can just easily stay on the same level and keep farming BP and credits on new players.

Right.

But in future i think there should be something like matchmaker, which will create match depending on player BP.

11. I didn't quite understood this. You mean the gameplay & informative things for European players?

I mean forums, there's topic's on russian forums like this - http://forum.lsonlin...аботке-roadmap/
Why we don't have english version of this? I know there's google translate, but you know...

Versyse

Versyse

Kosher

• Mods
  • ФишкаФишкаФишка
  • Сообщений 69
  • Персонаж:Versyse

I mean forums, there's topic's on russian forums like this - http://forum.lsonlin...аботке-roadmap/
Why we don't have english version of this? I know there's google translate, but you know...

Yes, then I understood your question right.

Look, It's kind of complicated, there are much more Russian population at the game & at the forums. I wouldn't say there's enormous amount of activity at the Russian forums, but the English forums are dead. If you want to see suggestion progress at the game, then there should be more threads and ideas, fixes and improvements, if they are going to be considered as good enough for the games' progress. Maybe you won't even see them right away, but eventually I believe some of the suggested things will be brought into the game.

Another thing is, that there are suggestions at the Russian forum, and as there is this thread with things that won't be, things that maybe will be and things that will be, its not hard to translate this thread, but what will happen if you would want to see the links for a specific suggestion? These threads should be translated too and its really pointless & time wasting thing to be doing, translating it all.

I understand the deficit and lack of information you guys are experiencing. But I believe if there would be more English speaking players at the forum, there would be more activity. With more activity there will be found people who already play this game a while at and have been here to see trough the changes of the game, and have some knowledge and game experience to make guides about different things at the game. Or just be there to be a part of a growing community, that eventually will have the same information and knowledge as the Russian forums contain.

אם ראית את המכשולים בדרך – סימן שהורדת את העיניים מהמטרה

Markasan

Markasan

• Members
  • Фишка
  • Сообщений 1
  • Персонаж:Markasan

4. Free Move after ALL enemies are dead.

POSITIVE !!!

SuicideKing

SuicideKing

• Members
  • Фишка
  • Сообщений 3
  • Персонаж:SuicideKing

1. Seems pretty good.

2. ONLY if such option can be turned ON/OFF.

3. Would be cool since just like you said its hard to plan some bigger tactic with friends.

4. Totally agree, man this is just what this game needs as a first feature in upcoming updates.

5. Since we can already use similar option, improving it will work even better.

6. More weapons is always good :D and if you talk about some futuristic stuff... it was working fine in Fallout series but it would be nice to make more weapons same, for example i prefer ballistic weapons, so i don't want to use any lasers or plasma what then?

7. YEAH we have now something similar to enchanting, ok works fine but what about silencers? optics? extended mags? heavier barrels? i think this would work even better than current system, I mean who the hell doesn't like to customize his own weapon?!

8. As an option... and I don't think this will do some disadvantage cos every lvl u need more exp and exping whole time on low lvl areas can take pretty long time, also farming money and tags or any other stuff on lower lvl areas... rly? you rly are mad about such thing?

9. I understand u talk about Turn Based Combat, yeah this would increase speed of turns BUT on the other hand I'm sure it would work also on NPCs and imagine 10+ npcs moving in the same time while they have turn... at least now you can see one by one where do they go what do they want to do so you can plan, and while seeing them move all in same time wont help actually.

10. YES

11. Wont be bad

I have also some ideas which are:

12. Detection system which will start battle:

- When you enter mission sometimes you spawn in rly bad places and if u use sniper in your team u know what i mean, sometimes the only tactic that is left is just stay in current spot and pray it will work, so i think just like in fallout series (don't include F3 and F3 NV), Jagged Alliance and XCOM  u enter the mission you have free walk so you can relocate your squad without using AP but if you will be detected the battle will begin, it will also somehow answer how the hell enemy knows you are coming if you just entered the mission and they actually don't see you.

13. Accuracy improvements:

​- well this isn't simple to do but while we have crouching stance why not make also crawling stance? I know there are some passive skills which increase accuracy already but only if u unlock it and not for all classes, for example for classes that doesn't have passive skills which increase accuracy crouching will increase it slightly and getting prone will increase it slightly more, classes that have passives will get accuracy boost even more, to make those stances balanced crouching already takes more AP, crawling will take little more AP, there is no disadvantage cos you have many obstacles on the map so u need to use stances rly smart.

14. Advanced using of environment:

- You can already hide behind many obstacles but that's it, there is no more benefits from doing it, why not make it similar to XCOM? where when you hide behind a wall char actually use it as a cover and also get some small boost of using it.

****UPDATED 13.10.2014****

15. Scavenging system:

Maps in this game are very very nice but right now there is nothing more to do on them than kill all enemies, since there is a crafting system and whole game is set in post-apo why not convince players to actually stay on the map a bit longer, make them able to scavenge boxes, destroyed cars etc etc to maybe find something interesting? right now you can obtain materials only from other items disassemble or sometimes from enemy npcs, it screams for more options rly.

****UPDATED 14.10.2014****

16. Random/Special Encounters:

Since we can move over world map, it would be cool to have similar thing like in Fallout 1/2/BoS, where while traveling you can be attacked by some enemy on the map or have forced encounter where you will enter a map with some extra stuff like travelling merchant with some higher lvl or unique weapons/armors (nothing OP, just something slightly better) or some ester eggs.

17. Injuries and Damage Model:

Well we cant actually have right now an option which part of the body we want to shoot, even if somehow you will manage to hit head, it wont deal any extra damage, if you will hit legs it wont cripple them and lower enemies AP while moving, arms wont be crippled to reduce accuracy and many more, another thing is that there is no difference from which direction you shoot and giving u opportunity to back-stab an enemy or shoot him from behind to deal extra dmg is another reason to use better tactics, why not add such feature? I know that it can sounds terrible cos then everyone will just shoot your legs, arms and even with 1 lvl pistol they will be able to kill you but.... wasteland is harsh :)

18. Reactions of the enemy:

Well while you for example are able to pin down coming enemies with every shot and in one turn you are able to take out lets say 3-4 guys, i think that it would be nice to make enemies react on such situations for example go in to Panic Mode or Rage Mode, what Panic is everyone knows, npc's will run away or leave turns, have less accuracy (but still same dmg) and in Rage mode they will rush at you no matter what (just like they do it now, which is rly more kamikaze move than tactical advantage)

19. Additional usage of your equipment:

I talk here mainly about shield, currently it adds only Def, well it gives a lot of it but still you can hit without effort guy with a shield in his face, why not make a shield something different? for example his shield just like now have durability so every bullet damages the shield and when durability will goes to 0 then it will stop deflecting the bullets, but before it will reach 0 you will have to attack an enemy from different sides cos frontally all dmg will be taken by a shield not by an Enemy, it will make him a little bit immune to any dmg for some time, but still he have his back and rear sides without a cover, it will force players to use again new tactics and make them able to use juggernaut more properly

Many of other my ideas was already presented by Nisu and those presented by me was inspired by games like XCOM, Fallout series and Jagged Alliance. I know the game is still growing and evolving in very very good way so I hope that such suggestions will help Developers to improve not only the game but also cooperation between players and giving us even more fun and options to resolve each missions.

Изменено: SuicideKing, 14 Октябрь 2014 - 14:07

0 пользователей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 невидимых