1. Seems pretty good.
2. ONLY if such option can be turned ON/OFF.
3. Would be cool since just like you said its hard to plan some bigger tactic with friends.
4. Totally agree, man this is just what this game needs as a first feature in upcoming updates.
5. Since we can already use similar option, improving it will work even better.
6. More weapons is always good and if you talk about some futuristic stuff... it was working fine in Fallout series but it would be nice to make more weapons same, for example i prefer ballistic weapons, so i don't want to use any lasers or plasma what then?
7. YEAH we have now something similar to enchanting, ok works fine but what about silencers? optics? extended mags? heavier barrels? i think this would work even better than current system, I mean who the hell doesn't like to customize his own weapon?!
8. As an option... and I don't think this will do some disadvantage cos every lvl u need more exp and exping whole time on low lvl areas can take pretty long time, also farming money and tags or any other stuff on lower lvl areas... rly? you rly are mad about such thing?
9. I understand u talk about Turn Based Combat, yeah this would increase speed of turns BUT on the other hand I'm sure it would work also on NPCs and imagine 10+ npcs moving in the same time while they have turn... at least now you can see one by one where do they go what do they want to do so you can plan, and while seeing them move all in same time wont help actually.
11. Wont be bad
I have also some ideas which are:
12. Detection system which will start battle:
- When you enter mission sometimes you spawn in rly bad places and if u use sniper in your team u know what i mean, sometimes the only tactic that is left is just stay in current spot and pray it will work, so i think just like in fallout series (don't include F3 and F3 NV), Jagged Alliance and XCOM u enter the mission you have free walk so you can relocate your squad without using AP but if you will be detected the battle will begin, it will also somehow answer how the hell enemy knows you are coming if you just entered the mission and they actually don't see you.
13. Accuracy improvements:
- well this isn't simple to do but while we have crouching stance why not make also crawling stance? I know there are some passive skills which increase accuracy already but only if u unlock it and not for all classes, for example for classes that doesn't have passive skills which increase accuracy crouching will increase it slightly and getting prone will increase it slightly more, classes that have passives will get accuracy boost even more, to make those stances balanced crouching already takes more AP, crawling will take little more AP, there is no disadvantage cos you have many obstacles on the map so u need to use stances rly smart.
14. Advanced using of environment:
- You can already hide behind many obstacles but that's it, there is no more benefits from doing it, why not make it similar to XCOM? where when you hide behind a wall char actually use it as a cover and also get some small boost of using it.
15. Scavenging system:
Maps in this game are very very nice but right now there is nothing more to do on them than kill all enemies, since there is a crafting system and whole game is set in post-apo why not convince players to actually stay on the map a bit longer, make them able to scavenge boxes, destroyed cars etc etc to maybe find something interesting? right now you can obtain materials only from other items disassemble or sometimes from enemy npcs, it screams for more options rly.
16. Random/Special Encounters:
Since we can move over world map, it would be cool to have similar thing like in Fallout 1/2/BoS, where while traveling you can be attacked by some enemy on the map or have forced encounter where you will enter a map with some extra stuff like travelling merchant with some higher lvl or unique weapons/armors (nothing OP, just something slightly better) or some ester eggs.
17. Injuries and Damage Model:
Well we cant actually have right now an option which part of the body we want to shoot, even if somehow you will manage to hit head, it wont deal any extra damage, if you will hit legs it wont cripple them and lower enemies AP while moving, arms wont be crippled to reduce accuracy and many more, another thing is that there is no difference from which direction you shoot and giving u opportunity to back-stab an enemy or shoot him from behind to deal extra dmg is another reason to use better tactics, why not add such feature? I know that it can sounds terrible cos then everyone will just shoot your legs, arms and even with 1 lvl pistol they will be able to kill you but.... wasteland is harsh
18. Reactions of the enemy:
Well while you for example are able to pin down coming enemies with every shot and in one turn you are able to take out lets say 3-4 guys, i think that it would be nice to make enemies react on such situations for example go in to Panic Mode or Rage Mode, what Panic is everyone knows, npc's will run away or leave turns, have less accuracy (but still same dmg) and in Rage mode they will rush at you no matter what (just like they do it now, which is rly more kamikaze move than tactical advantage)
19. Additional usage of your equipment:
I talk here mainly about shield, currently it adds only Def, well it gives a lot of it but still you can hit without effort guy with a shield in his face, why not make a shield something different? for example his shield just like now have durability so every bullet damages the shield and when durability will goes to 0 then it will stop deflecting the bullets, but before it will reach 0 you will have to attack an enemy from different sides cos frontally all dmg will be taken by a shield not by an Enemy, it will make him a little bit immune to any dmg for some time, but still he have his back and rear sides without a cover, it will force players to use again new tactics and make them able to use juggernaut more properly
Many of other my ideas was already presented by Nisu and those presented by me was inspired by games like XCOM, Fallout series and Jagged Alliance. I know the game is still growing and evolving in very very good way so I hope that such suggestions will help Developers to improve not only the game but also cooperation between players and giving us even more fun and options to resolve each missions.
Изменено: SuicideKing, 14 Октябрь 2014 - 14:07