3 ответов в теме

Bresslauer

Bresslauer

• Members
  • Фишка
  • Сообщений 1
  • Персонаж:Bresslauer

1) Prone position for snipers  -->  + 10-15% to accuary

2) Stealth option --> Smaller chance of detection by enemies.

3) Random findings in locations -->

Cars -  heavy and light metal + mechanical parts  one or two per location (to avoid  overflow of elements)

Hospital - drugs, bandages, first aid kits  up to three spots per location

Drugs, parts, bio components and so - random per PvE battle

4) More realistic stuff on enemies its pretty lame to kill a mob who wields axe, just to find that hes got only dog-tag and maby some cash.

5) Remove or  lower greatly the pistol  minimal shooting range - because you can shot almost at touch range.  Why of course  minimal shoot range should remain for SMG, carbines and rifles - including sniper ones

Xudo

Xudo

Историк и теоретик

• Members
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • Сообщений 3 117
  • Персонаж:Xudo

Most of this stuff already have been suggested and declined.

1) Sniper rifles already have great accuracy. Some ones have highest accuracy (Barett-99, DSR50), some can shoot twice. Introducing Prone stance will make latter rifles extremely accurate, especially with "adjustment fire". Thus making them overpowered.

2) Stealth eventually will be implemented. It is considered as "good idea", but there are more important things which needs to be done.

3) I don't know whether random findings were suggested in your way or not. But in next update "nuclear suitcase" will be introduced. There is not much info about it. I'll just translate official post.

Вы играли на каждой карте по тысяче раз? Вы знаете каждый угол лучше, чем свою квартиру? Старый мастер где-то потерял свой взрывоопасный чемоданчик. В ожидании своего хода можете попробовать его отыскать. Ачивки прилагаются. Ждите патча.

You have played each map for thousand times? You know their corners better than your backyard? Old master lost his nuclear suitcase somewhere. You can try to find it while you waiting for your turn.

4) More stuff from enemies will ruin economics. Resources will become worthless and lose their value.

5) If you lower minimal shooting range for all pistols, then all of them will be able to shoot while character is "blind". This will make some of them overpowered.

Несмотря на то, что мы тут обсуждаем разные штуки, в первую очередь нам всем нужна большая долгая цель.

Калькулятор талантов

Chinsei

Chinsei

• Members
  • Фишка
  • Сообщений 2
  • Персонаж:Chinsei

Most of this stuff already have been suggested and declined.

1) Sniper rifles already have great accuracy. Some ones have highest accuracy (Barett-99, DSR50), some can shoot twice. Introducing Prone stance will make latter rifles extremely accurate, especially with "adjustment fire". Thus making them overpowered.

2) Stealth eventually will be implemented. It is considered as "good idea", but there are more important things which needs to be done.

3) I don't know whether random findings were suggested in your way or not. But in next update "nuclear suitcase" will be introduced. There is not much info about it. I'll just translate official post.

4) More stuff from enemies will ruin economics. Resources will become worthless and lose their value.

5) If you lower minimal shooting range for all pistols, then all of them will be able to shoot while character is "blind". This will make some of them overpowered.

Hiya..

um personally i think it would be better to havem ore realistic stuff on enemies. the ability to loot an take stuff that they're carrying would be nice.

as for its potential to ruin the economy currently the economy doesn't seem that balanced or reliant on people selling things perhaps the auctions would go down a bit but having realistic stuff allows for more people to pick up an sell things. they don't want to people who want them.

perhaps redesigning it so that its a supply and demand economy IE all trade is between players. instead of selling to an AI who pays a fixed price. or have the AI work on supply an demand as well.

Perhaps expand so that players can build their own outposts that are defended by AI when players aren't present.

which would allow more community options for players working together. perhaps player "Merc" contracts so that when you need help from another player. you can post it to a public board, and people could take on the job to help you for the amount you promised to pay in the contract.

if the quest isn't done when the merc leaves he should nullify the payment.

--

minimal range, would also be realistic to me. personally one of the things  i like about games, an games like this should focus on i think to make them more fun is to increase the degree of realism.

instead of characters dying immediately, have them 'wounded' an able to save. this would remove some of the OP effect. by allowing you to finish off the person who was in close range, an then save your ally.

also shot guns , i would consider more OP since they can fire 3 times at close range. a pistol being able to fire at close range makes just as much since since its barrel is shorter and easier to manuver between people.

--

i also think it'd be nice to have it so that enemies are able counter attack when there attacked at close range. Especially if the attacker is using melee weapons .

i think that there should simply be penalties to accuracy based on how close you are instead of simply saying you can't shoot. just as there should be penalties for weapons at long range.

perhaps add in the ability to 'disarm' enemies who get close. so if someone moves point blank with a pistol an tries to shoot, if the character has the disarm ability , you might see them move to disarm before the shot goes off.  with each rank in disarm increasing the success rate. but as a double edged sword, the disarm rate could also increase the rate of critical damage , since in order to disarm you'd be moving closer. which means you'd take slightly more force from the trigger being pulled.

Xudo

Xudo

Историк и теоретик

• Members
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • Сообщений 3 117
  • Персонаж:Xudo
Welcome to the forums.
you came up with some good ideas. I will repost them to allow community to discuss them. Though, some ideas based on reality are not that good.
Lost sector is turn-based tactical game, not a first-person shooter. In real life you have no action points, you don't move turn by turn and if you die, you will die forever.

To be more specific, I answer in details.

um personally i think it would be better to havem ore realistic stuff on enemies. the ability to loot an take stuff that they're carrying would be nice.

as for its potential to ruin the economy currently the economy doesn't seem that balanced or reliant on people selling things perhaps the auctions would go down a bit but having realistic stuff allows for more people to pick up an sell things. they don't want to people who want them.

perhaps redesigning it so that its a supply and demand economy IE all trade is between players. instead of selling to an AI who pays a fixed price. or have the AI work on supply an demand as well.

Even if enemies will drop stuff they are carrying, it will be mostly gray and white. Noone really need that much of junk to use.
Enemies now do drop some gear, but it is not related to enemies equipment.
Now you have an option: sel for credits or disassemble for parts. You can disassemble everything you don't need.
Using parts (from disassembling) and polymers (from various sources) you can get quality green or blue gear.
There is a supply and demand for parts and polymers.

Perhaps expand so that players can build their own outposts that are defended by AI when players aren't present.
which would allow more community options for players working together. perhaps player "Merc" contracts so that when you need help from another player. you can post it to a public board, and people could take on the job to help you for the amount you promised to pay in the contract.
 if the quest isn't done when the merc leaves he should nullify the payment.

Idea about "real estate" is most wanted by players. I do hope it will be implemented eventually, though it is completely unclear how exactly it will look like.
Idea is good, but why do one player will ever pay other player for killing mobs?

Though, you point in right direction.
I will add some info to "real estate" idea thread in community discussion.

minimal range, would also be realistic to me. personally one of the things  i like about games, an games like this should focus on i think to make them more fun is to increase the degree of realism.
i think that there should simply be penalties to accuracy based on how close you are instead of simply saying you can't shoot. just as there should be penalties for weapons at long range.

Currently, there is Optimal range - distance between maximum and minimum ranges, stated on weapon attack.
For example "Snap" of Barrett M99-1 have 24-52 meters of optimal range.
It means you have no penalty for shooting between 24 and 52 meters range.
If you someone stand outside of your optimal range (>52), you will get damage penalty.
If someone stands closer that your optimal range (<24), you will get accuracy penalty.
And you have dead zone - red circle around your legs, where you can't shoot at all. It depends from minimal range of weapon.

instead of characters dying immediately, have them 'wounded' an able to save. this would remove some of the OP effect. by allowing you to finish off the person who was in close range, an then save your ally.

I don't recall anyone suggesting that. I wil repost it to main ideas thread.

also shot guns , i would consider more OP since they can fire 3 times at close range. a pistol being able to fire at close range makes just as much since since its barrel is shorter and easier to manuver between people.

There are a lot of different shotguns. Some can shoot 3 times in a round, others can shoot 2 times.
They are balansed not only with damage and shooting action points, but also with mobility of gun and with type of damage.
Shotguns deal less damage to heavy armored targets.

i also think it'd be nice to have it so that enemies are able counter attack when there attacked at close range. Especially if the attacker is using melee weapons .

Melee counterattack was suggested before, but it is not that interesting feature to attract a lot of attention.

perhaps add in the ability to 'disarm' enemies who get close. so if someone moves point blank with a pistol an tries to shoot, if the character has the disarm ability , you might see them move to disarm before the shot goes off.  with each rank in disarm increasing the success rate. but as a double edged sword, the disarm rate could also increase the rate of critical damage , since in order to disarm you'd be moving closer. which means you'd take slightly more force from the trigger being pulled.

I will repost this in main discussion thread.

Несмотря на то, что мы тут обсуждаем разные штуки, в первую очередь нам всем нужна большая долгая цель.

Калькулятор талантов

Также с меткой «Suggestion»

1 пользователей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 невидимых